Organizational and group leadership in nonprofits, in particular, is an incredibly important facet of the industry. With the right leadership and management styles, nonprofits will be able to institute positive change in their area of concentration, whatever that may be. This online school offering doctoral level degrees in nonprofit management will give students all of the understanding and skill necessary to enter into positions that require a large amount of dedication and responsibility, and that affect the most change possible.
Doctoral degree programs can be found in many interesting and relevant topics, such as:
- All information is cited from the unbiased, independent NCES.gov’s College Navigator
- Our sponsored schools are paid advertisements that are not affiliated with our site’s individual school rankings. They are clearly defined with the word “SPONSORED” as to not confuse our readers with what has been methodologically researched and ranked by our site editors and researchers as compared to the independently sponsored schools that pay for their placement on our site. For more information regarding our rankings or our sponsored schools, please email us at LINDA.WEEMS210@GMAIL.COM
This online school represents one of the finest distance education institutions in the country. Liberty has been included on an innumerable amount of lists documenting the best online programs, and the Doctor in Nonprofit Leadership and Management is no exception. Offered through the Doctor of Business Administration as a concentration, this curriculum deepens current knowledge and supplies students with additional tools and resources.
Campus Location: Lynchburg, VA
Accreditation: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Retention Rate: 69%
Acceptance Rate: 20.2%
Applicants must submit a completed online application, the nonrefundable application fee, official transcripts from an accredited graduate institution representing experience in business administration, a statement of purpose, and financial aid documentation. TOEFL scores are required for students who use English as a second language.
Sampling of Coursework:
- Strategic Allocation of Financial Resources
- Organizational and Executive Coaching
- Workforce Planning and Employment
Some positions of employment occupied by DBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management graduates include, but are not limited to: lead management, nonprofit organization director, and regulatory affairs manager. Students develop strong skills in communication, grant acquisition, workforce planning, and management practices.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIBERTY UNIVERSITY’S ONLINE DBA IN NONPROFIT LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT DEGREE PROGRAM