Anything and everything you’d want to know about online schooling…
- Is online schooling the right choice for me?
- Will my online degree be the same as the traditional degree?
- Are all online schools accredited?
- What are some of the advantages/disadvantages of taking classes online?
- What are some of the challenges surrounding online courses?
- Would beginning at my local community college be the best place for me?
- Will I have help available taking online courses or am I on my own?
- Do online courses cost more or less?
- Is financial aid available if I choose an online school?
- What computer requirements are needed to take online classes?
- Can I start a course at any date/time?
- What is the difference between a Bachelor of Science (BS) and Bachelor or Art (BA) degree of the same subject?
- How could having multiple degrees help me break into the career I want?
- Many university systems have multiple locations. Do all universities offer the same online programs at each location?
- What is a Massive Open Online Course and how can I benefit from this type of course work?
- How long will it take for me to complete an online degree?
- What extra study resources are available to me as an online student?
- What’s the deal with tuition-free schools?
- How do online schools keep students from cheating?
- What is a degree completion program?
- Is a minor just as important as my major?
- Is double majoring a good idea with an online degree?
- Can I complete my high school degree online?
- How can online programs accommodate me if I have disabilities?
- What’s the best way to set up a place to study when learning online?
- How can procrastination hurt my online studies?
- What sort of degree should I pursue if I want to go into business for myself?
- What are micro credentials and how can they boost my education?
- What’s the difference between an associate of arts (AA) and associate of science (AS) degree and an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree?
- What’s the quickest I can graduate from an online program?
- Are there colleges or universities that offer free tuition?
- How tech savvy are most online programs?
- How do online Doctorate programs differ from traditional university programs?
- Are there religion-based online universities?
- Are graduation rates higher for students who attend online universities?
- How do graduation rates differ between online and traditional schools?
- How can I consolidate student loan debt?
- Can I get into college with a criminal record?
- Can I finish my degree online?
- Can you put a hold on your online schooling for sickness, travel, family emergencies, etc?
- Can background noise actually help you study better?
- Can learning a musical instrument raise your I.Q.?
TRADE SCHOOLS/CERTIFICATE FAQs
Trades schools are HOT right now…for good reason. You can obtain a skill that will last you a lifetime without the need for General Education classes that seem to have nothing to do with your future… on top of THAT, you can obtain these certifications ONLINE? WOW! Talk about saving time, money and stress!
And, we are here for you! The first few questions are some General FAQs about attending an online trade school, then we’ve listed several popular online options for you to educate yourself further before making that leap.
- What are the differences in professional trade certificates and associate degree programs?
- How long will it take to graduate from a trade school and can I start my career immediately?
- What are trade schools and is it the right choice for me?
- How do I find a reputable trade school?
- How will attending a trade school benefit me?
- What kind of degrees do online trade schools offer?
- What kinds of trade school training programs are available?
ASSOCIATES, BACHELOR’S and MASTER’S DEGREES FAQs
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Early Childhood Education
Geographic Information Systems
Human Services Manager
GENERAL NURSING QUESTIONS
DOCTORATE and Ph.D. DEGREES FAQs
Doctor of Applied Behavior Analysis
Doctor of Business Administration
Doctor of Computer Science
Doctor of Counseling
Doctor of Curriculum and Instruction
Doctor of Cybersecurity
Doctor of Education
Doctor of Educational Psychology
Doctor of English
Doctor of Finance
Doctor of Information Technology
Doctor of Management
Doctor of Ministry
Doctor of Nonprofit Management
Doctor of Occupational Therapy
Ed.D in Organizational Leadership
Ph.D in Organizational Leadership
Doctor of Pharmacy – PharmD
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Doctor of Psychology
Doctor of Public Administration
Doctor of Social Work